Fancy Roos VDL (Baltic x Gootimes) and rider James Billington won the Grand Prix of CSI Kronenberg! With a great clear round and a very quick jump-off (with 1 second advantage to the number 2) they’ve shown that they were the winners of this Grand Prix.
Also our young stallions Cohinoor VDL and Insider VDL competed at CSI Kronenberg in the competitions for young showjumpers and they did very well. Insider VDL was placed twice in the competition for 5 and 6-year old jumpers; once as 5th
and once as 7th
. Cohinoor VDL was placed as 6th
in the competition for 7-year old showjumpers. Both stallions are also ridden by James Billington.
Ipanema 19 (Inshallah de Muze x Newton) was placed several times in competition for 7-year old showjumpers. She was placed as 5th
with rider Kathrin Müller.
Two offspring of VDL stallions were placed in the 5- and 6-year old competitions. Costa Del Sol B Z (Carrera x Lancelot) and Olivia Skinner were placed as 9th
. Ikusasa SMH (Glasgow van ‘t Merelsnest x Cardento) and Remco Been were placed as 10th
Gogolinus (s. Sheraton) won a 1.35m competition with rider Timothy Hendrix and they were also placed as 3rd
and as 10th
in other 1.35m competition.
And these are not all the results. More offspring were placed:
- 7th in 1.40m competition: Fail Field (v. Zirocco Blue) and Michel Hendrix
- 3rd in 1.40m competition: Carolus K Dhi (Indoctro x Gran Corrado) and Louise Saywell
- 3rd in 1.35m competition: Fliere Fluiter (Zirocco Blue x Animo) and Jack Ansems
- 5th in 1.35m competition: Carolus K Dhi (Indoctro x Gran Corrado) and Louise Saywell
- 2th in 1.35m competition: Giolita (Zirocco Blue x Goodwill) and Sophie Hinners
- 10th in 1.35m competition: L.B. Fun Again (Indoctro x Burggraaf) and Christina Liebherr
- 9th in 1.30m competition: Mezzaluna Tok (v. Corland) and Roberto Previtali
- 2nd in 1.30m competition: Gintura (Zirocco Blue x Corland) and Rubeb Romp
- 3rd in 1.30m competition: Granito Noordandhoek (Corland x Cash) and Leon Thijssen
- 1st and 2nd in 1.10m competition: Hobelia (Zavall x Carolus II) and Chris Sorandsend